|Monday||10:00 am to 09:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am to 09:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am to 09:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am to 09:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am to 09:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am to 09:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am to 09:00 pm|
There are daily tours of the Petronas Twin Towers where you can explore the observation deck and walk on the famous Skybridge on the 41st floor of the tower. You get amazing views of the city here and it is definitely recommended if it is your first time visiting Kuala Lumpur. You can also get nice shots of the twin towers from outside without entering the tower. Just go to the main road intersection in front of Petronas Twin Towers or the KLCC Park to set up your cameras!
The towers are built with a design motif inspired by Islamic influences. If you look closely, the towers resemble an Islamic minaret design. Once you are done sightseeing, you can visit Suria KLCC shopping centre to get your shopping fix in Kuala Lumpur as there are many retail outlets as well as two different food courts for you to explore local delicacies conveniently.
You can also get to Petronas Twin Towers by using a ride-sharing app or other public transportation such as by bus or taxi. However, do note that traffic jams in the vicinity tend to get very hectic so it’s better to avoid transport by road during peak hours.
- If you would like to visit the Observation Deck and Skybridge, make sure to book your tickets in advance as they sell out quickly.
- Don’t leave your possessions unguarded during the fountain show as there is a risk of pickpockets.
- If you’re taking a taxi, make sure to use the meter or settle the price before entering the vehicle.
- The best views of the Petronas Twin Towers are actually from Traders Hotel right opposite!
- You can get a scenic timelapse video at the main road intersection in front of Petronas Twin Towers. It’s also free!
- If you are walking within the area of Petronas Twin Towers, you can enjoy a delicious and affordable local delicacies at the nearby Wisma Central. There are many food stalls located here and some restaurants too. It’s worth the visit for breakfast or lunch.