|Monday||10:00 pm to 03:00 am|
|Tuesday||10:00 pm to 03:00 am|
|Wednesday||10:00 pm to 04:00 am|
|Thursday||10:00 pm to 05:00 am|
|Friday||10:00 pm to 05:00 am|
|Saturday||10:00 pm to 05:00 am|
|Sunday||10:00 pm to 03:00 am|
- Toilet for female and male is provided.
- There is a cafe bar that opens daily from 5pm onwards.
- You can also enquire for a bottle service.
- A total of 11 different rooms with different kind of music genres.
- The price rate for entrance and drinks before midnight is cheaper than after midnight. Plan your time to visit here to spend smartly.
- During weekends, crowds would be more than usual, and you might need to wait for a table, unless you come early.
- On Wednesdays, they celebrate a weekly event names Ladies Night Out and ladies get to enjoy free drinks.
- Some of the most visited rooms include; Zouk Main Room (EDM, Trance, Techno, Electro, Trap Music), Ace (Hip Hop, R&B, Deep House, Techno), Velvet Underground (Open Format, Commercial House) and Imperial (Urban Music).
- In the same nearby area, there is also a nightlife spot called TREC that you can visit for bar-hopping. Locals usually go there for pre-drinks and head over to Zouk Club to continue partying.