|Monday||10:00 am to 10:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am to 10:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am to 10:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am to 10:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am to 10:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am to 10:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am to 10:00 pm|
The infamous Jalan Alor food street is also located here. Cheap, fast and delicious is what the street vendors here pride themselves on as you can savor a variety of Malaysian favorites here. In nearby Changkat, hip restaurants, pubs, cafes and clubs line the street if you’re looking for a great place to hang out with friends for the night.
- Try using the GOKL buses to get around to avoid the high taxi prices. There’s a bus arriving approximately every 15 minutes and they’re Wi-Fi enabled too!
- Bring extra cash if you wish to shop here as the quality goods can be quite expensive.
- You can find plenty of food courts in each of the available shopping malls to stop by for food and drinks.
- Be wary of pickpockets as this area is usually crowded.
- Currently, there’s construction going on in most parts of Bukit Bintang. Watch where you step to avoid potholes and construction equipment.
- Use your judgement when buying electronic products. If it sounds too cheap to be true, it’s probably a fake.
- At most stalls located outside major shopping malls, you can bargain to get a cheaper price for souvenirs or any local gift.