|Monday||09:00 am to 07:30 pm|
|Tuesday||09:00 am to 07:30 pm|
|Wednesday||09:00 am to 07:30 pm|
|Thursday||09:00 am to 07:30 pm|
|Friday||09:00 am to 07:30 pm|
|Saturday||09:00 am to 07:30 pm|
|Sunday||09:00 am to 07:30 pm|
Before take off, you will be given instructions on how to maneuver and descend while parasailing. The watersports operators while make sure you are fastened to the safety harness before a test run that will take you out to sea and circle in the air. Hang tight and enjoy the view!
- Make the experience last longer and strap on a GoPro to capture your flight.
- For extra sunny days, be sure to put on some sun block to avoid yourself getting burned.
- Caps, sunglasses and an extra camera are all essential to make sure you really get your money’s worth.
- Parasailing needs to be done 250m away from the shoreline for safety purposes and if you encounter an operator using a speedboat, best avoid at all costs.
- Only insist on licensed watersport operators with proper safety equipment and professional instructors.
- Parasailing needs good wind so forget about going in the morning. Better to do it after 2pm as the wind picks up along the shoreline.