|Monday||10:00 am to 04:30 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am to 04:30 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am to 04:30 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am to 04:30 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am to 04:30 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am to 04:30 pm|
Here, you can take a guided tour to learn about the dynastic family and the way their individual tastes shaped the house and it present day appearance. The Baba Nyonya culture is a pride for local Malaccan as it has brought notable development in businesses as well as an amalgamation of culture in the historical city.
- If you want to avoid the crowd, refer to their official website calendar to see if you are coming during peak time periods.
- You are strictly not allowed to take any photos or videos as this is known to be a private house.
- Pay attention to your tour guide as he/she will give you interesting facts about the Baba
- Nyonya culture.
- The best time to take a tour here is in the morning. As the day settles in, crowd becomes bigger and your tour might get interrupted with noise.
- The museum is closed on public holidays.